According to statistics, plastic products are currently the most used product line. To be able to create them will need a system of plastic injection machines. Due to the increasing number of items, the demand for the operator of the plastic injection machine is also increasing. So what skills does a plastic injection machine operator need? What work do they need to do? Find out with us in this article!
The job of the operator of the plastic injection machine
In a product making process, each stage plays a different role. Any stage will also take an important part to create a perfect product. Likewise, the operator of the plastic injection machine plays an important role in the operation and maintenance of the technique so that the production of plastic products is quality, smooth and error-free.
The jobs of the operator of the plastic injection machine
– Direct and operate the plastic injection machine and handle technical problems at the plastic injection workshop.
– Planning production for the press
– Adjust the data parameters of the machine to ensure quality.
– Check the quality of products after pressing to adjust the pressing parameters accordingly; quickly detecting mistakes for timely adjustment, avoiding serious mistakes.
– Coordinate with error handling departments; troubleshoot problems while using the press. If in case of failure, it will be contacted to the maintenance team to deal with it.
– Rerun the press after fixing the problem.
– Installing, replacing molds, testing molds … according to requirements. Clean the plastic injection machine periodically.
– Improve the quality of plastic injection, propose measures to improve efficiency and reduce plastic injection costs.
Above are some of the basic jobs a plastic injection machine operator will do. Depending on the company, this work will be slightly different.
Necessary skills of the operator of the plastic injection machine
For any job, skill is a must. For the operator of the injection machine too, the skills needed are:
1. Professional knowledge
Specialized knowledge of plastic injection process, structure and operation is a prerequisite that an operator should have. They need to understand different types of plastic materials and plastic injection molds. Employees should have knowledge and ability to operate plastic injection machines; know basic failure problems that often occur with presses and identify defective products for timely correction; limit losses to the company and its customers.
2. The ability to observe and evaluate meticulously
The operator of the plastic injection machine requires acumen in observation, sophistication in assessment. Need to have good production management capacity; quickly recognize irregularities to promptly repair to bring high production efficiency when working.
3. There is a high sense of responsibility
Since the operator of the plastic injection machine is in charge of mass production in a short time, a sense of responsibility is a must. Professional working attitude together with a high sense of responsibility will be a necessary virtue to ensure product quality; minimizing errors that interrupt the production process.
Hanoi Mould – where professional plastic injection machine operators converge
Hanoi Mould Industry Company is proud to produce plastic injection on modern technological lines. The company has invested in plastic injection molding machines imported in Japan along with the scientific and innovative production process. We have become one of the leading companies in molding plastic products and parts.
If you want to manufacture precision molds, high quality plastic injection molds, or plastic injection processing, please contact us at the information:
HANOI MOULD TECHNOLOGY LTD., CO
Ha Noi Mould Tech – Fast and Precise
☎ Hotline: +84-397232937
🌐 Website: www.hanoimould.com
🏡 Address: Lai Xa Industrial Park, Kim Chung, Hoai Duc, Ha Noi, Viet Nam.